Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

USMC Flashlight

Article about: I recived this from my great uncle that past away recently it is in my USMC collection thread, but I would like to learn more about it. It is not a typical TL-122 series that I am used to th

Default USMC Flashlight

I recived this from my great uncle that past away recently it is in my USMC collection thread, but I would like to learn more about it. It is not a typical TL-122 series that I am used to that the army used, could it be that the USMC was issued a different light? Or could it possibly be an earlier version?
    Comments appriciated,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USMC Flashlight   USMC Flashlight  

USMC Flashlight   USMC Flashlight  

Default Re: USMC Flashlight

Anyone have an idea or period pictures?

Hi Ben, I have never seen this pattern before. Interesting. It would not suprise me at all to find these were items contracted by the USMC.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, that is what I am leaning towards since the USMC seemed to use many different items than the army. I will have to search some period pictures to see if I can find one. Did the USMC have a completely different quarter master than the army? I have some QM catalogs but I think they are only army items.

As far as I know, the USMC had their own supply and procurement system.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks again Ade, USMC documents seem harder to find. Now the search begins for a USMC QM catalog.