Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What Do you put into a m28 Haversack

Article about: If you can, try and get a ww2 dated copy of FM 21-100 The soldiers manual.Theres a few pages in there that explain the assembly of the pack and the roll. Im guessing that you're putting toge

NCA
    ?

Default Re: What Do you put into a m28 Haversack

If you can, try and get a ww2 dated copy of FM 21-100 The soldiers manual.Theres a few pages in there that explain the assembly of the pack and the roll.
    Im guessing that you're putting together a full set of US infantry gear?Got a raincoat?

Ryan, if you are in fact putting together a complete U.S. infantry impression, you do not necessarily need a haversack. They were not used very much. A simple musette bag would work just as well.

?

True i just want to have the pack for my collection i have most of the stuff already i just bought the blanket this weekend at a flea market. I Have the shovel bayonet and am getting the pack tail maybe in two weeks.

?

Nope, wish dont they cost alot thought?

Quote by NCA View Post
    If you can, try and get a ww2 dated copy of FM 21-100 The soldiers manual.Theres a few pages in there that explain the assembly of the pack and the roll.
    Im guessing that you're putting together a full set of US infantry gear?Got a raincoat?
    Heres a link to FM 21-100
    http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USA/...s/FM21-100.pdf

?

Thanks so much rené that is so helpful I just downloaded it to my phone and I have the Manual when ever I want!!

?

I got the haversack on Friday I will post pictures on Tuesday when I get back from my dads

FYI you'll need one of these (long 42 not short) to complete your pack set

?

Thanks rené
    The bayonet dosnt really matter to me I have the short. The thing is the only really people who will se the setup is my family and friends they don't even know. I will probably get it in the next 1-3 years.
    Thanks
    Ryan

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    Thanks rené
    The bayonet dosnt really matter to me I have the short. The thing is the only really people who will se the setup is my family and friends they don't even know. I will probably get it in the next 1-3 years.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    No worries, I bought mine purely for my packs had to complete it to the fullest
    I've 4 M1928's and 1 M1907

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast