Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Wireless set no38 mk 2 with photo's

Article about: Can anyone tell me what this set might be worth ? Its fairly complete I can't find the mike but for what you see what do you think ? thanks

CBH
    ?

Default Wireless set no38 mk 2 with photo's

Can anyone tell me what this set might be worth ? Its fairly complete I can't find the mike but for what you see what do you think ? thanks Wireless set no38 mk 2  with photo'sWireless set no38 mk 2  with photo'sWireless set no38 mk 2  with photo's

NCA
    ?

Default Re: Wireless set no38 mk 2 with photo's

Im not exactly sure but the i know the webbing carriers are worth a bit as this is the item most often missing.

The condition of them is not too good, as they look like they have got very damp. I would suspect the internals have suffered, but maybe not. The junction boxes and web carriers are more sought after items than the transceiver itself, which is fairly common. All these type of items are better if they are electrically sound, and the ones shown would need a lot of restoration.

Value is whatever a buyer would be prepared to pay. I could talk for hours about Wireless Sets 38, but you don't seem very interested in the item, just its value, so...

Rob

CBH
    ?

Quote by Battery Command Post View Post
    The condition of them is not too good, as they look like they have got very damp. I would suspect the internals have suffered, but maybe not. The junction boxes and web carriers are more sought after items than the transceiver itself, which is fairly common. All these type of items are better if they are electrically sound, and the ones shown would need a lot of restoration.

Value is whatever a buyer would be prepared to pay. I could talk for hours about Wireless Sets 38, but you don't seem very interested in the item, just its value, so...

Rob
    Didn't mean to offend anyone with this post , it's just not my area of collecting . I was hoping to do a trade , but didn't know where to start . And having
    been burnt before , wanted some kind of idea what I had here . I also have a throat mike in excellent condition and an unopened T-30 microphone packed 3-45 I just don't know enough about this stuff and hope to get a good trade value idea . I'll post the mikes in the next few days, hope you can help me out
    Cheers

CBH
    ?

Quote by Battery Command Post View Post

Rob
    Do you consider 400$ cdn a fair price ? Its a hard item too get a price on , UK prices are no good , shipping would be huge . I'd like to keep it in Canada , if possible . I would just like to know what you thought .
    Cheers Chris