Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 canadian service respirator anti mustard gas spray goggles

Article about: As i have been looking for a set of these to add to my collection for some time now when this packet of 5 came up on E-bay I thought I would give them a whirl and managed to secure them at a

?

Default Ww2 canadian service respirator anti mustard gas spray goggles

As i have been looking for a set of these to add to my collection for some time now when this packet of 5 came up on E-bay I thought I would give them a whirl and managed to secure them at a very decent price IMO as I was the only bidder
    I have seen these listed from time to time as dust goggles but they are in fact tinted anti mustard gas spray goggles I plan on putting out at least one pair for display on a early Mk II and will send one set off to the UK to a friend and store the rest away in there original pack of issue.
    The envelope of issue and the goggles are nicely C-/l\ stamped, dated and the elasticated strap bares the manufacturers mark and a short description.
    I am quite pleased to be able to add them to my Canadian WW II military and think they will display rather nicely.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 canadian service respirator anti mustard gas spray goggles   Ww2 canadian service respirator anti mustard gas spray goggles  

Ww2 canadian service respirator anti mustard gas spray goggles