Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWII GI Gaiters?

Article about: by Dean Thanks!~ Speaking of avatars.. I love yours,man! You dont oft see the ss panzermann w/ beret in wear! I have a Heer panzer beret but def want the ss variation someday! Thanks for the

Default re: WWII GI Gaiters?

Quote by Dean View Post
    Thanks!~ Speaking of avatars.. I love yours,man! You dont oft see the ss panzermann w/ beret in wear! I have a Heer panzer beret but def want the ss variation someday! Thanks for the info on the gators ans I'm glad to hear you wear them for hunting as well. I plan to do the same soon here!
    ~Dean
    Thanks! I colorized it myself. Here's a bigger version ;-) Joseph "Sepp" Thaler | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ha you are the first to ever comment on my avatar. I haven't seen "Brave New World" I'll have to chase that one up but I've seen and read 1984, nowa days 1984 does remind me of our world today.
    Cheers Dean
    Yeah Rene, but "brave new world " is a book written in the 1940's and then revised in '68 .The author was Aldous Huxley , related to Julian Huxley. I dont believe they made a movie about it from what I know.

?

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    Thanks! I colorized it myself. Here's a bigger version ;-) Joseph "Sepp" Thaler | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Very nice job! I had Bill ,AKA Panzer1031 colorize the pic on my avatar .It's from my collection.

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    Because they say "1965" on them ;-) but who knows, maybe they just made them the same after WWII.
    I mentioned about the pair in question, is it 1965 stamp there? , and yes same mfg post war, some have leather straps

4md
    ?

Default Re: WWII GI Gaiters?

Ha you are the first to ever comment on my avatar. I haven't seen "Brave New World" I'll have to chase that one up but I've seen and read 1984, nowa days 1984 does remind me of our world today.
    Cheers Dean

Big Brother is monitoring this thread ........

The strap is an SKS rifle sling and I'm guessing Chinese from the characters on it. And they did make A Brave New World into a movie, was in '98 or '99 I think.

?

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    The strap is an SKS rifle sling and I'm guessing Chinese from the characters on it. And they did make A Brave New World into a movie, was in '98 or '99 I think.
    Thanks for the info!I'll have to check that out! Alex Jones makes some god flicks as well.

?

I mentioned about the pair in question, is it 1965 stamp there? , and yes same mfg post war, some have leather straps
    I found a stamp on them.. 1954!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2