Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWII USMC Experimental Jungle Bladder Help

Article about: Hey Guys! I recently got this Experimental Jungle Bladder to add on to my Experimental collection. Both the Bladder and the case are dated '44 and USMC. Its in pretty good shape other then a

?

Default Re: WWII USMC Experimental Jungle Bladder Help

Yeah i payed a little too much lol. But you never know because its early and usmc marked cause i payed 140$ for it thinking it was the canteen lol. Beginers luck FML
    Ryan

That not terrible for USMC Im sure you could get most of that on ebay especially if you hold on to it a while, like I said USMC items are completely different in price ranges, a US marked cartridge belt might sell for 75$ while a USMC marked could sell for 140$ you never know. Maybe someone else here could comment on the price as well.

?

O.k thank god lol! I was afraid i payed way to much lol.
    Ryan

Its a 5 qt (5 Lt) Jungle canteen its not experimental. But its normal home was as a piece of vehical equipment much the same as the British water bag (AKA radiator bag) thus not as many produced as if it were a piece of individual equipment. Also they are somewhat fragile for military equipment so I suspect very few survived use to become surplus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2