Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone translate this soviet ID book?

Article about: Hi, I recently acquired this soviet ID book and I am very curious about it. I managed to translate some information with the aid of a dictionary but I cannot understand the handwritting. I b

ROCG
    ?

Default Can anyone translate this soviet ID book?

Hi,
    I recently acquired this soviet ID book and I am very curious about it. I managed to translate some information with the aid of a dictionary but I cannot understand the handwritting. I believe the name of the soldier is Semenchyk, Vladimir , born in 1920, drafted in 1940 and that he got a medal in 1943 for the defense of Leningrad and another one for valor/heroism (?). That´s all I could read. Could any of our russian speaking members help me with the name of the unit , degree of education, nationality and other relevant info?
    Thanks in advance,
    Rodrigo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone translate this soviet ID book?   Can anyone translate this soviet ID book?  

Can anyone translate this soviet ID book?   Can anyone translate this soviet ID book?  

Can anyone translate this soviet ID book?   Can anyone translate this soviet ID book?  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Can anyone translate this soviet ID book?

Nice document.
    Man served in Army Zeppelin unit (air defense)

ROCG
    ?

Thanks for your help, Komandir!

You are welcome.
    I think he fought in Leningrad aerostat air defense unit (because of Defense of Leningrad medal? fnother medal is Bravery). Booklet also shows his rifle #, gazmask # and two RGD type grenade.