Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German leaflet in russian

Article about: Hello guys, I have a friend that came across this leaflet and was wondering if anyone could translate it or at least give me an idea of the subject matter. Thank you all in advance.

Default German leaflet in russian

German leaflet in russian
    Hello guys, I have a friend that came across this leaflet and was wondering if anyone could translate it or at least give me an idea of the subject matter. Thank you all in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German leaflet in russian
    P
    Many

The google translate app is really awesome for stuff like this! You can take a photo and upload it to the app for translations. While it doesn’t match every word, it will still give you an idea.

This particular leaflet discusses the distribution of lands amongst “peasants”(sic)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German leaflet in russian  

?

I've typed the Russian text into Google translate, so there is the result:

Peasants!
    The German government, which freed you from Bolshevism, decided to give the peasants land for their sole use. In accordance with this, a new land use order is announced. His goal: to the industrious peasant - his own land.
    Land allotment will be done gradually. In some community farms this will be started immediately, in others - somewhat later. It will be decided depending on the economic and technical conditions. Wait calmly turn. Perform your duty, promoting the revival of the motherland. The sooner you will be given land.