Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

L.Beria's autograph on the explanatory note

Article about: I found this document in my files. I believe it is resolution and signature made by L. Beria's hand. Green ink of the note's text faded but resolution and signature made by violet ink and co

Default L.Beria's autograph on the explanatory note

I found this document in my files. I believe it is resolution and signature made by L. Beria's hand. Green ink of the note's text faded but resolution and signature made by violet ink and could be read. It is order to somebody "To find tickets now!" dated 30th of December.
    L. Beria was on a position of Chief of Secret-Detective Unit of Georgian (Transcaucasian) Emergency Commission since March, 1926. The letterhead of the paper has according name opf the Unit. There is no year mentioned on the document. I believe it was 1926 because at the end of 1926 or beginnning of 1927 L. Beria was already on the other position.
    Frankly saying I did not value this document very high but occaisionally noted the price of the document signed by L.Beria's is currently selling on eBay and changed my mind...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L.Beria's autograph on the explanatory note   L.Beria's autograph on the explanatory note  

L.Beria's autograph on the explanatory note  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L.Beria's autograph on the explanatory note
    P
    Many

Does anybody know how to officially confirm (by experts) that it is really L. Beria autograph?