Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Officer tankman with pilotka

Article about: Hello everyone, I create this thread more like a request in fact ... All is on the title but I search some pictures were we can see tank officer with pilotka red piping and black star, That'

Default Officer tankman with pilotka

Hello everyone,

I create this thread more like a request in fact ...

All is on the title but I search some pictures were we can see tank officer with pilotka red piping and black star, That's just for my personal file photo, I have alot of pictures with the standart helmet and the cap but none with the pilotka

Thanks !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officer tankman with pilotka
    P
    Many

Sorry about the quality but these are screen captures from an old newsreel. I couldn't find a photo right off the bat.
    Attached Images Attached Images Officer tankman with pilotka  Officer tankman with pilotka  Officer tankman with pilotka 

The other appears to be a standard pilotka.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officer tankman with pilotka   Officer tankman with pilotka  

Hello Aleksander P,

Thanks in any case for the photos !

Really hard to see for your first serie but it seems that we can see the contrast of the red piping ? For the two last pictures, yeah standard pilotka.
    That's really hard to find honestly ... I tried to searched in english and even Russian language on Google but I can't find ...

Quote by Bagration View Post
    Hello Aleksander P,

Thanks in any case for the photos !

Really hard to see for your first serie but it seems that we can see the contrast of the red piping ? For the two last pictures, yeah standard pilotka.
    That's really hard to find honestly ... I tried to searched in english and even Russian language on Google but I can't find ...
    I think the quality is too poor to determine the color of the pilotka, but it could be the case. These pilotkas certainly seem very rare, probably due to the fact that tanker helmets and visor caps were preferred more.

Finaly !!

I must say that I've found that picture totally randomly and when I didn't even searched anymore that kind of picture
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officer tankman with pilotka  

Finaly !!

I must say that I've found that picture totally randomly and when I didn't even searched anymore that kind of picture
    Nice find!

?

Finaly !!

This is an image from the very famous soviet movie which was issued in 1941, just before the war. So I can add some more such pictures:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officer tankman with pilotka   Officer tankman with pilotka  

Officer tankman with pilotka   Officer tankman with pilotka  

Just perfect !
    Many thanks !

But ... I guess that doesn't count like "official military photo" after all ?

Back to start