MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The People's Commissariat of Railways ID

Article about: They look like triangular shape.

Default The People's Commissariat of Railways ID

So I acquired this today and basically I don't have any knowledge of the НКПС. This even is the first time, that I've seen an ID like this. Can you tell, what was this mans duty in the organization? It says something like 1st Belorussian firing squad? ВОХР=Security Police.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The People's Commissariat of Railways ID   The People's Commissariat of Railways ID  

Last edited by Aleksander P; 06-22-2013 at 10:32 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The People's Commissariat of Railways ID
    P
    Many

Default Re: The People's Commissariat of Railways ID

Hi,
    I do not like the paper, I think it is a fake.
    The photo ID does not like me and writing, there is no official stamp.
    Regards.

The stamp is next to the photo, if you look closely.

Hi,
    Yes, but it is almost invisible. Generally on Soviet documents, the buffer is always visible.
    Regards.

Most of the ink seems faded in this pass. I met the seller and he was an nice guy and has been selling honest things in my hometown, but he wasn't a collector of Soviet items so he didn't have that much knowledge.

HI,
    Documents НКПД his enormously copied. The seller may be honest, but I still think that this document is a forgery, but it is only my opinion.
    The name of the unit also bothers me '1 st Belorussian firing squad ', the title of the identity document is catchy.

It might as well be then. The seller said that he just stumbled upon it, when collecting. I don't know how to translate the text well, but I will ask my Russian speaking friends for better knowledge. Luckily I didn't pay an high price. Other opinions are still welcome. The document sure seems catchy, with the rather fanatic looking officer.

Hi,
    The photo is old as compared to the date of documents, because the cap seems to be a M24 and in 1938 they were replaced by the M35.
    Generally, passport photos were redone for each new document. This detail also perplexing.
    But you're right, await further notice.
    Regards.
    Philippe

It is something like Belorussian railway armed guards I think. My Russian isn't that good and I checked the Google translation which said 1st squad shooter, which made me think more that this an copy and made me think of an firing squad, but anyways my friend cleared it up.

Interesting. I was surfing for other specimens to compare with and I came up with an old listing for this same exact pass: «VIOLITY» Auction & Antiques -. I bought this from a guy in my city.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast