Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Red Guard/Partisan ID 1932

Article about: I have some pics of an ID book that I think says Red Guard and Red Partisan on the front and on the inside it recognizes as one. This cigar box I got is full off pictures and documents some

Default Red Guard/Partisan ID 1932

I have some pics of an ID book that I think says Red Guard and Red Partisan on the front and on the inside it recognizes as one. This cigar box I got is full off pictures and documents some of the stuff I have never seen like this ID. Any help would be great.

Maybe he fought in some of the forced collectivization campaigns that were happening all over Russia, especially in the Ukraine. I think they were called "Kulaks" if I am not mistaken, supposed rich anti-collectivization peasants. Due to this a large number of land and farms had to be taken by force and I do believe it was between 1930-1933 if I am correct.Still, its a pretty cool document and still has original picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red Guard/Partisan ID 1932   Red Guard/Partisan ID 1932  

Red Guard/Partisan ID 1932   Red Guard/Partisan ID 1932  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Red Guard/Partisan ID 1932
    P
    Many

Default Re: Red Guard/Partisan ID 1932

Why would their be Partisans in 1932?

Kulaks were middle class private property owners, whose property, and lives were stolen by Stalin!

I agree

Andry666
    ?

It is the book means that it can use privileges. That is it in 1932 recognized as the veteran of civil war 1917.

At us such even now is. The grandfather that participated in war will prove or was the partizan. Also will give apartment or money.

?

This doc just confirms that this guy (Nicolay Yegorovich Ivanov) was Red Army man or red partisan during the Civil war. It has nothing in common with the collectivisation. Seems that in 1930 SNK RSFSR decided to give this certifications to former soldiers and partisans. He and his family could get some benefits thanks to this doc.