Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Russian Tank Captured In Eastern Ukraine

Article about: I have been traveling to Ukraine for 20 years now and have a love for this country & people. The situation in eastern Ukraine has been a big concern for me as I have very good friends wh

Default Russian Tank Captured In Eastern Ukraine

I have been traveling to Ukraine for 20 years now and have a love for this country & people. The situation in eastern Ukraine has been a big concern for me as I have very good friends who have had to flee from all the violence there. This past weekend I was in Kyiv at the WWII Memorial & Museum and photographed a T-64 Tank that was produced in 1987 and assigned to a unit in Russia. The serial number stamped on this tank confirms this. It was never assigned to Ukraine. It had batteries produced in 2010 in St. Petersburg, Russia. This tank was captured by the Ukrainian army in the Donetsk region being used by Ukrainian "Russian Sympathizers". How did a Russian tank come into possession of rebels in Ukraine?

I am not sure you can read the last picture of the explanation. It was very bleached out by the sun and I did not get it centered well.

Russian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern Ukraine

Is anyone interested in more pictures of USSR tanks displayed at this museum? Anyone else been there?

Thanks,

William

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian Tank Captured In Eastern Ukraine
    P
    Many

A shame on all that such sh#t has been happening there and has not been stopped by our governments. Putin is a nutter, though not stupid and he knows exactly how far he can push it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Putin is a very smart man, as I have been in St Petersburg last week for business people even I. Russia are not happy about the situation in Ukraine and the governments "hidden" support for the Rebels. Interesting times we live in but very nice pictures thank you.

Some more tanks & aircraft. Hope you enjoy them. I love to go and see these every year.

Thanks,

William

Russian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern UkraineRussian Tank Captured In Eastern Ukraine

Great photos!...

?

Nice photos, that t54 55 brings back memories.

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Putin is a very smart man, as I have been in St Petersburg last week for business people even I. Russia are not happy about the situation in Ukraine and the governments "hidden" support for the Rebels. Interesting times we live in but very nice pictures thank you.
    I bloody well knew it.....Australia's very own Kim Philby.

Russian Tank Captured In Eastern Ukraine
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Nice photos, that t54 55 brings back memories.
    Which one is that? How do you know it?

when I get ready in the morning I can never get my hair as good as Philby use to do it..... Maybe one day I will get it.

?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Which one is that? How do you know it?
    The have the "old" look. compared to the newer models.