Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Secret photos from a Finnish Defence forces safe.

Article about: Hi Unsure were to put this but have a look anyway. Some Disturbing photos. English Russia » Secret Photos From A Finnish Defence Forces’ Safe Martin

Default Secret photos from a Finnish Defence forces safe.

Hi
    Unsure were to put this but have a look anyway. Some Disturbing photos.
    English Russia » Secret Photos From A Finnish Defence Forces’ Safe

Martin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Secret photos from a Finnish Defence forces safe.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Secret photos from a Finnish Defence forces safe.

Shocking images, i think the one with the soldier under the tank tracks will stay in my mind for a while.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Cheers.
    nuno

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Shocking images, i think the one with the soldier under the tank tracks will stay in my mind for a while.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Cheers.
    nuno
    wow your right, hope it was quick for his sake, how about the 3rd pic is the guy waving goodbye through his coffin lid, yeah I know not funny.

Default Re: Secret photos from a Finnish Defense forces safe.

No wonder it takes so long for many of the people that lived through that war to start talking about it.
    Aside from the ugliness of death there were so many families torn apart.
    Guess maybe that's why places like this site exist ... to make sure the history remains.
    Heck they sure don't teach it in "history" classes any more. Most of the 20 somethings I talk to don't
    even know about Nam. Oddly enough everything that happened in all the wars and conflicts directly or
    indirectly has affected all their lives.

Good thread,
    Rudy

This post is not directed at any person, country or continent so if it sounds inappropriate please feel free to delete it.

Good thread, thanks for sharing those pictures, even though they are disturbing, especially the one of that skin hanging from a tree. Any further information on that picture?

Thanks

Danny

Danny, I may be way off base here but that alone should be enough.
    It does not get any prettier. I saw it also and have before in a different time but it becomes very haunting.

Respectfully,
    Rudy

?

Usually all the enemy sides in the war time period show some kind of pictures which must born the hateness and revange agains the enemy. What I did not cover- the pictures of the dead childs for a political games is awfull. It is a kind of speculation.
    I did heard a couple of stories when the soldiers was used enemy uniforms and killed their own civilians....
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Look at this two photos, I met some inscriptions that these is done due of cannibalism.
    In the period of Winter war there was no problem with a suppling troops with a good food.
    The reason to make soup from the humans ribs is too fogus to me, it looks more like gourman's eat the ribs, due of the hungry man, will eat the soft meat with not contained ribs ( even there was a big choice to cut from a thousands of the fallen), and without the bloody job to cut the whole body to the pieces ( second reason that the ribs count is approx a half of the humans breast will not have a space even in the big messkit)
    Again the next picture where the human's skin is showed, again is another "gourman" has very accuracy cut down the whole skin from the body, due he didn't like the taste of the skin.
    In the picture you can see the work of artillery barrage, that is a usual way to find the uniforms and bodies on the trees
    And that is another pro[aganda to show the "face of the animal-enemy'
    I'am sure the brutality is existen in all the wars as a cannibalizm etc. But this belongs to the all the wars...
    Attached Images Attached Images Secret photos from a Finnish Defence forces safe.  Secret photos from a Finnish Defence forces safe. 
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quite a collection of photo's for sure. The women a children are the worst. And sadder yet, it continues to this day. Ron