Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them

Article about: Different packs, the war time is made by Narkomats. Look for picture. If you have any question- I can translate

?

Default Re: Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them

I'am wondered that a volunteers still has a soviet cigarettes in France!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them
    P
    Many

The ones for "Alzhir" and "Bliuming" are terrific! Love the early modernist motif.

Some added history notes: a darkly humorous aspect to these cigarette labels is a few indicate they were produced/issued by the FOOD industry "pishchevoi promyshlennosti". One of them also indicates it was distributed by "Narkomsnab", Narodnyi komissariat snabzheniia, (the People's Commissariat for Supplies). That puts a date of 1930 on those labels as Narkomsnab was developed in the year, '30. Narkonsnab sent these packs to cooperative stores for sale to the Soviet people. Nice collection, Dimas!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2