Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them

Article about: Different packs, the war time is made by Narkomats. Look for picture. If you have any question- I can translate

?

Default Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them

Different packs, the war time is made by Narkomats. Look for picture. If you have any question- I can translate
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them   Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  

Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them   Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  

Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them   Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  

Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  
    Attached Images Attached Images Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them 
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them

Another nice packs from USSR
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them   Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  

Attached Images Attached Images Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them 
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Default Re: Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them

Ussr sigarette packs part 3

Attached Images Attached Images Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them 
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Attached Images Attached Images Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them  Some of the tobacco packs, interesting that some of them with propaganda mottos on them 
    Regards,
    Dimas

These are fantastic!

I have never seen any of them before. These would be great copied for re-enactment events.

Would the cigarettes be the usual Russian style: a small amount of tobacco with a cardboard tube which you pinch together to make the filter?

Cheers, Ade.

?

Yes, this is papirossen in german language.
    Regards,
    Dimas

The strong ones that burn your lungs out I tried one at Muckleburgh, man were they strong
    Ben

?

Quote by regiment739 View Post
    The strong ones that burn your lungs out I tried one at Muckleburgh, man were they strong
    The papirossen is still being produced in Russia
    Regards,
    Dimas

Bringing this thread back to the top for a comrade.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi,
    Many thanks Dimas, the subject is very interesting !!!!
    I attached a photo of a package which I found near my home.

Regards.
    Philippe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast