Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

330th bomber grouping

Article about: Was at a estate sale this week and bought some items from a WWII Co. Pilots family. Please let me know if you would like to see more . Gary

Gary,

A great grouping, glad you were able to get as much of it together..

I went to an estate sale years ago and by the time I had gotten there most of the "WOW" factor items (uniforms, insignia, etc. were already gone) BUT the gems of the grouping in my opinion were still there,,, Out in a storage shed in the back yard was an old file cabinet,, two drawers full of Military Records, Award Documents, Unit histories, photos and photo albums, all the items a researcher dreams of finding when they only have a serial number.. (Both husband and wife were in the military, Pilot and nurse)..

So although I didn't get the uniforms, I was able to get the husband and wife's histories to what units they were in and where they had been and their awards through their combined 50 year careers...

Well done

Smitty

?

Smitty that is awesome that is the stuff that I like photos and paperwork . I still have uniforms and more paper work coming

?

His WWII uniform and his uniform from when he retired
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 330th bomber grouping   330th bomber grouping  

?

Great stuff Gary.

I love the uniforms, Both of them!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks Phil I still have more to post his reunion stuff along with his post WWII paper work . I also have his flag . Gary

?

A few more things
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 330th bomber grouping   330th bomber grouping  

330th bomber grouping  

?

That reunion badge is Very Cool.
    You picked up some awesome items for that guy!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Outstanding Gary what a grouping and his uniforms as well!! very jealous!!

?

Thanks guys the uniforms are great.I still have to post his post war paper work .

?

And his post WWII United States Air Force paper work,and a couple pre war items

330th bomber grouping   330th bomber grouping  

330th bomber grouping  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast