Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Audie Murphy photo

Article about: Picked up this nice Audie Murphy photo recently. I don't know much about his signature except a few glances through Google images. It seems to have varied a lot throughout his life, and some

Default Audie Murphy photo

Audie Murphy photo

Picked up this nice Audie Murphy photo recently. I don't know much about his signature except a few glances through Google images. It seems to have varied a lot throughout his life, and some could be secretarial (especially in his Hollywood days). But I like the picture, nonetheless.

What a great photo.

?

That is a fantastic pic.
    I always liked him as an actor.

Semper Fi
    Phil

A great photo and a real life hero too. I do have some reservations though as to its originality. The photo looks oddly cropped, with his left arm half out of frame and also over exposed. The shape of the photo may not be the correct aspect ratio either.

Me too Phil! I can vividly remember watching to hell and back on AMC when I was younger. An epic life cut short too early. A very nice photo either way. Best regards.

Brian

I’m not an expert on the originality, but it appears to have been mounted to a page at some point, because the page is still connected to the back of this photo.