Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet

Article about: A recent purchase from Ebay for a few quid and has line drawings of the badges in use in 1940, including those for the Dominions forces. Some have outline histories as well. It also has some

Default Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet

A recent purchase from Ebay for a few quid and has line drawings of the badges in use in 1940, including those for the Dominions forces. Some have outline histories as well. It also has some cool adverts. It is over 60 odd pages long so I am only showing a small number of them, as for example it has 3 pages just on South African badges.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet   Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet  

Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet   Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet  

Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet   Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet  

Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Default Re: Badges & Emblems of the services 1940 booklet

Great pick-up mate - I love these types of books Jerry, I've got one on naval signalling somewhere, (pre-WWII if memory serves right).
    The wife hates going into charity shops with me, Im always rooting around the books for things like this.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Thanks Ian. This one was on ebay and thankfully nobody else bid on it and I got it for a few pounds. I have a few other similar circa WWII booklets.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Bond: That'a a valuable reference, which I would like to have. Good find. Dwight