Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

battle of Britain public airraid shelter newsletters

Article about: Hi all just thought I'd share this great find . has anyone else seen these type of news letters before ?

Default battle of Britain public airraid shelter newsletters

Hi all just thought I'd share this great find . has anyone else seen these type of news letters before ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture battle of Britain public airraid shelter newsletters   battle of Britain public airraid shelter newsletters  

battle of Britain public airraid shelter newsletters   battle of Britain public airraid shelter newsletters  

battle of Britain public airraid shelter newsletters   battle of Britain public airraid shelter newsletters  

I love them ! What a gem of a find!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

From the title I expected to see a bunch of old women slugging it out in an air raid shelter.

Interesting paper items.