Hello folks.

This is a nice one to be able to add to my newly fledged collection of British training manuals. From what research I've done, this one was designed for Home Guard issue, and could be privately purchased to that effect. Regardless, it would have served as a useful training aid, whatever the branch.

Rather than being a simple booklet, this pamphlet folds out into a full length instruction sheet, detailing the function, operation and mechanics of the Bren gun. This includes full colour illustrations. The pamphlet is dated 'Nov 1942', and was printed by Gale and Polden Ltd. in Aldershot.

This one was not cheap as far as instruction manuals go, but was worth the price. Whenever the time comes that I have enough space to display my Bren, it will make a very nice accompaniment to it.

Bren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training ManualBren Gun Training Manual

Regards, B.B.