Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Coventry Blitz archive collection

Article about: Yours truly with this unique archive collection which goes under the hammer tomorrow: Coventry Blitz archive at Hansons Look: Incredible private collection of Coventry Blitz artefacts up for

Default Coventry Blitz archive collection

Yours truly with this unique archive collection which goes under the hammer tomorrow:

Coventry Blitz archive at Hansons

Look: Incredible private collection of Coventry Blitz artefacts up for sale - Coventry Telegraph

I should be on Radio Coventry too. I was interviewed on Friday.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

My own pic of the some of the artefacts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Coventry Blitz archive collection  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

How I have it on display at work and a few pics of the unique scrap book which was compiled in 1941.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Coventry Blitz archive collection   Coventry Blitz archive collection  

Coventry Blitz archive collection   Coventry Blitz archive collection  

Headline from one of 18 foreign newspaper press reports of the raid from around the world which have been collected by the vendor.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Coventry Blitz archive collection