Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gen. Douglas MacArthur signed Photo 1948 Tokyo

Article about: Hello, I have a 8 by 10 photo , signed by General Douglas Macarthur , inscribed Toykyo 1948. His autograph isn't always the easiet to fnid but what makes this one special is that it is dedic

Default Gen. Douglas MacArthur signed Photo 1948 Tokyo

Hello,

I have a 8 by 10 photo , signed by General Douglas Macarthur , inscribed Toykyo 1948. His autograph isn't always the easiet to fnid but what makes this one special is that it is dedicated, only 3 years following the war while he was in then occupied Japan. . I have no authenticity but I can have that done next week , with the needed authenticaiton paper work by a nationally respected authentication company .

The Question.....Would any one have an idea of what this may be worth , with the one of a kind inscription on it ?

Overall in great shape , it does have some fading however all the ones I have seen on a photo like this look exaclty the same color level. It currently is on acid free paper and is proteceted by UV glass.

Thanks for the help...
    I am willing to trade or sell ...if you think your item is worth more I am will to do cash and trade!

The photos aren't great, autograph is better in person , don't worry haha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gen. Douglas MacArthur signed Photo 1948 Tokyo   Gen. Douglas MacArthur signed Photo 1948 Tokyo  

Default Re: Gen. Douglas MacArthur signed Photo 1948 Tokyo

Im not sure about the authenticity or its worth but you can place an add in the classified section when you figure that stuff out.