Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941

Article about: Hello folks. First 'new item' post in a while, this one being nothing particularly rare or spectacular. Another addition to my small collection of British training manuals, this one titled '

Default 'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941

Hello folks.

First 'new item' post in a while, this one being nothing particularly rare or spectacular. Another addition to my small collection of British training manuals, this one titled 'The German Army in Pictures'. This training booklet was intended to familiarize the British soldier with the uniforms, weapons, and vehicles of the German armed forces. Apparently assembled from captured German material, it is fairly comprehensive, though I have not posted all of the pages here.

'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941'The German Army in Pictures' January, 1941

Regards, B.B.

CBH
    ?

Thats a nice manual, I have seen and own many, but they rarely have many photos.
    Nice find.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thats a nice manual, I have seen and own many, but they rarely have many photos.
    Nice find.
    I assumed this would be the usual case, a lot of words with few photos. The entire manual is made up of photographs, which makes a nice change. The only downside to this one is the condition of the staples.

B.B.

CBH
    ?

Yes, they can be a problem, it looks well leafed through.
    But I like it.

B.B.

This is a great period reference book..

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    B.B.

This is a great period reference book..

Smitty
    It's already helped me memorize the difference between a Panzer III and Panzer IV, which is something I struggled to remember previously. Over 70 years later, and still doing its job!

B.B.