Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Girl Who Loved The Swastika

Article about: Don't know where to show this, not really military, but just too good to not share. This was put out in the US by a Bible Group in the 60s or 70s. Hansi falls under the Nazi Spell and works

?

Default The Girl Who Loved The Swastika

Don't know where to show this, not really military, but just too good to not share.
    This was put out in the US by a Bible Group in the 60s or 70s.
    Hansi falls under the Nazi Spell and works hard of them..gets attacked by Russians, escapes to the Americans...refinds Christ, and in the 60s moves to the US ( spoiler alert) she saves hippies and drug attics by showing them the way.

A friend found this and gave it to me..he thought is was cute...sorry if anyone is offended I posted this. But I have never seen it before and thought it great.. perhaps I should have listed this under Propaganda LOL

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

The Girl Who Loved The SwastikaThe Girl Who Loved The SwastikaThe Girl Who Loved The Swastika

I've seen these before...interesting use of the Swastika to grab attention for a more positive purpose...There's another one called "The Cross and the Switchblade" telling the story of Cory Ten Boom...
    cheers, Glenn

Your right, it is great!

'Drug Attics'?-so she cooks meth as well...

I like it, can you show more please ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by lithgow View Post
    'Drug Attics'?-so she cooks meth as well...
    Yes ofcource she does, and i wouldnt be surprised if she worship the devil himself.

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I've seen these before...interesting use of the Swastika to grab attention for a more positive purpose...There's another one called "The Cross and the Switchblade" telling the story of Cory Ten Boom...
    cheers, Glenn
    I remember these Christian evangelical comic books from the 1970s. The Teen Boom story was actually called The Hiding Place, although I dare say a switchblade might have come in handy in Ravensbrück KL, or perhaps not.

Philip

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    I like it, can you show more please ?
    Have a look here, Nick: Hansi, the Girl who Loved the Swastika

Hi Dean, not offended in the slightest! I think this is really interesting. I would not mind getting a copy myself! Thanks for showing it, Leon.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Thank you Andreas !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast