Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Huge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored Photos

Article about: Hi, I just recently purchased a very large quantity of photos from WW2 (almost 150). Each of the photographs has been laminated, not sure how that impacts value. These photos are awesome. Th

Default Huge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored Photos

Hi,

I just recently purchased a very large quantity of photos from WW2 (almost 150). Each of the photographs has been laminated, not sure how that impacts value. These photos are awesome. They depict mainly France in 1944. Pictures of D-Day beaches, cemeteries, Charles De Gaulle, Eisenhower, and Churchill. Others picture actually combat and the destruction in France. I was wondering if anyone knew how to "classify" these or if they have significant value. I hope to keep about a third of them and sell the rest (I wish I could keep everything, but just can't financially). Here are a few pics, sorry they didn't turn out perfect but I'm kinda in a rush this week.

Thanks!
    Phil

Huge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored PhotosHuge Collection of WW2 US Field Censored Photos

All of these pictures are 8x10's (inches). Many of them have places where red or white ink has been used to "hide" what I think may be sensitive information. Certain license plates, small parts of ships, and airborne paratrooper patches.

Cool pictures im sure the secound from last picture is of the 101st airborne in a village about 2 miles off of utah beach I have a copy of the people posing with the 101st troops at a different angle by the water pump.