Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2

Article about: The first half of original Landing Attack Orders for Red Beach 2 at Iwo Jima. This document was given to me by my uncle Edward Bradshaw. He landed members of the 5th Marines at Red Beach 2.

Default Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2

The first half of original Landing Attack Orders for Red Beach 2 at Iwo Jima. This document was given to me by my uncle Edward Bradshaw. He landed members of the 5th Marines at Red Beach 2. NH

Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2

Fantastic Neil,doesn't get any better than this,to have a family member who was actually there,this sort of personal history just cannot be upstaged,keep it safe,and many thanks for sharing this awesome piece of family history..............

Thanks! More to come. Have to figure out how to scan over-size pages. NH

?

very cool paper work .. Gary

?

Excellent documents. Thanks for sharing those and taking care of them!
    Looking forward to see what else you have.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Priceless stuff that with family ties makes it never for sale and passed to the next generation!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Default More pages...

The second part of the download will include all of the over size pages. Half of the document was standard letter size and the other half legal page size. I like the "Whole Picture" page. NH

Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2

?

Great, rare, paperwork friend.

Default 2 more pages

Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2

2 more pages from the Landing Attack Orders for Red Beach 2. You have to really take note of the reference to Mount Suribachi as "Excellent landmark." It was of course the site of THE most famous image of WWII. NH

Last four pages of this document. I hope viewers appreciate the rarity of this document. There were similar copies made but this one is for boat 10 from the Rutland with corrections made by my uncle. It is therefore one of a kind.
    These pages show the alternate plan. You can see the last page is heavily damaged by salt water. NH

Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2Iwo Jima Landing Attack Orders - Red Beach 2

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast