Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Large Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian German

Article about: On Sunday, one of my pickers held this aside for me, it is a large collection of Military Autographs. Canadian British American German and several Post War KGB members ect!! I have taken a f

?

Default Large Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian German

On Sunday, one of my pickers held this aside for me, it is a large collection of Military Autographs.
    Canadian British American German and several Post War KGB members ect!!
    I have taken a few photos and this is the best I can do for now.

To me it looks like he bought these from other people over the years and include some well known names

Gavin
    Boyington
    Johnson
    Tibbets
    Frost
    Bradly Ect

2 Are VC winners including a Dam Buster
    There are a few from one RRofC Member ( Coulson) captured at Dieppe who was sent to Muhlhausen, he also wrote the book, "Ticket to Hell"

The one German autograph is Von der Heydte, Commander of the 6th Regt?

One of the neat ones is of Rosenthal, who Filmed the Second raising of the American Flag at Iwo Jima

Many have a lot of other info with them, some have the letters of request for the autographs, the earliest is Dated 1940

There are many more I did not take photos of. Some of these I will keep, however many I will let go after I have really gone through them, as they are not in my area of collecting.

These are the best photos I could take this morning

Dean O
    Canada

Large Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian German

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedr...von_der_Heydte
    Is this the Von der Heydte you mentioned?....

Can you show the Frost one ?

Cheers

?

THank You for that, he's the guy, here is the autograph, I forgot to include it

Dean O
    Canada

Large Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian GermanLarge Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian German

?

The Frost Autograph is on the photo of the 2 Bridges, it is small and between the bridges, and kinda goes into the bridges, if you know what I mean

Dean

Quote by CampX View Post
    The Frost Autograph is on the photo of the 2 Bridges, it is small and between the bridges, and kinda goes into the bridges, if you know what I mean

Dean
    Oh yes, I didn't recognise the railway bridge

Quote by CampX View Post

Dean
    Any information with that one, that's not Arnhem road bridge ?

?

HistoryMan, this is one of the few items with no other info, the photo of the bridges, is I think, a photo copy of a photo from a book, the autograph is not a photo copy, on the back is written Gen Frost Arnheim Bridge, and it is spelled like that

You can "feel" the autograph if you run your finger along the back of the photo.
    Later I am going to check it against one I have that is 100% correct.

Dean O

Yes the fallschirmjager photo is of Friedrich August Freiherr von derHeydte.
    Large Autograph Collection I just bought British American Canadian German

Dean
    The bridge is Primosole Bridge over the Simento River in Sicily in July 1943

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast