Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

May 7th 1945 Mediterranean Pony Issue Time Magazine

Article about: I have been unable to find an example of this exact same copy for sale. All I have seen have a big red X... and seem to sell for a decent amount. Is anyone familiar with them?

Default May 7th 1945 Mediterranean Pony Issue Time Magazine

I have been unable to find an example of this exact same copy for sale. All I have seen have a big red X... and seem to sell for a decent amount. Is anyone familiar with them?

May 7th 1945 Mediterranean Pony Issue Time MagazineMay 7th 1945 Mediterranean Pony Issue Time Magazine
    May 7th 1945 Mediterranean Pony Issue Time MagazineMay 7th 1945 Mediterranean Pony Issue Time Magazine

tiffAny1
    ?

I actually have this copy and its stamped allied army edition and does not have the red x on his face. I have showed several this copy and all say they only have seen the ones with the x. I knew I had something worth more

Kmcn69
    ?

I have this exact magazine sealed in plastic. Excellent condition. Thinking of selling it now but have no clue as to its value...

Hard to put a value on these..as I have the first edition of News week in 1933.

Value would come from desirability and how much one wants to pay for it. I hate to send members away onto another outside forum..but a magazine forum would have a better explanation..and the WRF would appreciate any information found.... be shared here with credit given to that outside forum.

More thoughts and comments welcome .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill