Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Neat WWII Army Magazines

Article about: Hi Everyone, I came across a nice grouping of Army Talks magazines the other day and thought I'd post them. These have interesting articles, photos, and insight into the war. Two of my favor

?

Default Neat WWII Army Magazines

Hi Everyone,

I came across a nice grouping of Army Talks magazines the other day and thought I'd post them. These have interesting articles, photos, and insight into the war. Two of my favorites are "Combat Tips" and Notes From Normandy."

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Neat WWII Army Magazines   Neat WWII Army Magazines  

Attached Images Attached Images Neat WWII Army Magazines  Neat WWII Army Magazines  Neat WWII Army Magazines 

?

Very nice find .

?

Thanks RH1941.

T.

Great Stuff! I'm a Big Fan of Paper Items and consider them to be under-appreciated out there...The Variety is endless and they're still found at affordable prices...Great Study Material for sure!...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks Glenn. I agree totally. Lots of fascinating paper items out there that tell the story of the WWII soldier. I was able to pick these up as a group for $14.00, which I think is a pretty good deal.

Tom

They really do place you in the time! great find