Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

New items picked up today

Article about: Was out and about today and went to buy the remainder of the RE books I had found previously, whilst in the shop I found these as well. I seem to have unintentionally built up a reasonable c

Default New items picked up today

Was out and about today and went to buy the remainder of the RE books I had found previously, whilst in the shop I found these as well. I seem to have unintentionally built up a reasonable collection of paperwork.

New items picked up todayNew items picked up todayNew items picked up todayNew items picked up todayNew items picked up today

There are more that I may go back for but these were in the best condition.

Ephemera like this is always worth picking up if the price is right IMO. Just be careful though or you'll end up like me with about 20 box files full and a storage problem

There is more that I haven't posted, it all started with a British army AFV ID book that my uncle gave me when I was a young un. I keep adding bits and pieces when I see them and they take my fancy. There is quite a lot of it but it takes up less space than some of the other stuff I have. I spotted a civil defence gas identification pamphlet as well today and will be making enquiries about it's price with a view to purchase as soon as I am able.