Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Recent purchase: 5000 military pictures.

Article about: Hi, yesterday i purchased this job lot of pictures. There are approx 5000. Every picture is different. Some pictures have writing on the back (handwritten), for example one points out the pi

Default Recent purchase: 5000 military pictures.

Hi, yesterday i purchased this job lot of pictures. There are approx 5000. Every picture is different. Some pictures have writing on the back (handwritten), for example one points out the picture shows a chieftain tank P6 and P5 and others describe prototype rockets and equipment etc... They came in a box with tag on saying not to be opened until required for use so i'm wondering if these could be training/identification aids or even a photographic inventory?

Any suggestions would be welcome, and if anyone could tell me if there's any value in these i would be very grateful. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recent purchase: 5000 military pictures.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Recent purchase: 5000 military pictures.  Recent purchase: 5000 military pictures. 

Default Re: Recent purchase: 5000 military pictures.

Wow thats cool maybe you could get some individuale pics of single ones.

Default Re: Recent purchase: 5000 military pictures.

Nice lot. I see you are sellling them on fleabay. Most military equipment is photographed for records and evaluation.