Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Same guy in two pics bought months apart

Article about: Got a new pic today and though I had thought he belonged to the same unit as a previous pic I own, it was only when it arrived that I could see clearly that he is in both pictures. The pictu

Hello Kris!, As of today, I'm still above the dirt-no thanks to the doctors trying their best to make it otherwise! Hope all is good by you as well! I just thought of you before, when I posted a set of Belgian war-era coins and currency-including a rare 1942 10,000 Franc note.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Hello Kris!, As of today, I'm still above the dirt-no thanks to the doctors trying their best to make it otherwise! Hope all is good by you as well! I just thought of you before, when I posted a set of Belgian war-era coins and currency-including a rare 1942 10,000 Franc note.
    I'll take a look at that post!
    BTW It happened to me to; to re-unite different pic's and items related to one a other.
    It does give one great satisfaction!
    I'll try to post some of them when I can come across them.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

What are the chances of this happening ? Really neat friend.

?

Funny how that can happen, I bought a US Civil War comissoning Paper to a fellow with the 10th MA regt a Canadian whos name is in a book called Bloody Roads South ( mentions he was hit in the head with a 12 pound cannonball at Cold Harbour and survived, the Document told of him being made CPL.. A year later from the other side of the US I bought the same Soldiers Com Doc making him a SGT!!

When that happens, I think it is ment to be!!!

Dean O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2