Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Shrapnel, Loot and German Women

Article about: Hello Friends, I came across this small letter and photo grouping and thought that you might find it interesting and humorous. As always i look forward to your input. I also would appreciate

?

William

It takes a different mindset to do beadwork. Creating things of beauty comes from a different mental plane. The money helps too.

It is fun to have the wealthy, elite, deep thinking people think you are neat when you know in your own mind that all you really are is batshit crazy with a different perspective and life experiences.

It is a shame that you don't have any of your mothers work. I am sure she put a lot of thought and love in it. You have to love it to do it.

?

Quote by wizardman View Post
    Steve, you need a whole thread on your work, its great!! For the original post, what a fascinating insight
    I will try to get some things that I have created together and photographed and posted.

I was afraid that the members wouldn't care to see it. I respect all the folks here and know this is a military forum and realize that military items are every ones focus.

Thank you for the suggestion friend. I suppose I could post them in the members forum if Ade and the boys don't mind. It will take a little time.

?

Post them in the Gold members area , that shouldn't be a problem , i'd love to see them !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Post them in the Gold members area , that shouldn't be a problem , i'd love to see them !!
    Thank You friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2