Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse

Article about: It seems all the letters are for Army Nurses Corps that is also what the badge is for pictured interesting lot what is mentioned in the letters cant really read them from the pictures

?

Default Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse

Here are a few things my grandma gave to me from her service as a nurse during WWII Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse
    sorry for the poor quality on the smaller pieces, I was unable to get my camera to focus that close.

Default Re: Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse

These are great items of history Pryo...I really like the typed letter! Thanks for sharing. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Sure thing Larry, thanks for the comment. There are some more letters I can post tomorrow if your interested

?

She must have been in the public health service since she has the badge and collar brass very cool lot and history

What would be interesting if possible is to see before and after photos of the hospital stated in the letter...just to see if the building is still standing today
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

cool pieces! Thanks for sharing

Very nice badges, I have been collecting for a long time and have never seen the last two. They are keepers.

Burt

?

The last two are for public health service

?

Quote by gel65 View Post
    She must have been in the public health service since she has the badge and collar brass very cool lot and history
    The brass one i think your talking about is her VA 15 years pin

?

Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurseSome of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse
    Some more of her letters, some have already been posted, sorry for the duplicates and the last few blurry ones under this, couldn't figure out how to delete them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse   Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse  

Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse   Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse  

Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse   Some of my grandma's WWII stuff, she worked as a nurse  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast