Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Vet-owned usnc book

Article about: Just wanted to share a neat book that I picked up at an estate sale recently. The owner was Cpl Robert N. Gibson, who was a member of HQ & Service Company, 26th Marines. Gibson served as

?

Default Vet-owned usnc book

Just wanted to share a neat book that I picked up at an estate sale recently. The owner was Cpl Robert N. Gibson, who was a member of HQ & Service Company, 26th Marines. Gibson served as a marine paratrooper and combat radioman. He had boot camp at Parris Island, South Carolina; and trained at Camp Lejune, North Carolina; Camp Pendleton, California; Hilo, and Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; and fought in the Battle of Iwo Jima. He subsequently had occupation duty at Sasebo, Japan and Peleiu (Palau). The book contains some notations made by Gibson, including underlining his name, which is listed in the appendices, and marking his arrival at different stations. Included is a copy of an article with a note, either by Gibson or from a fellow marine about Warrant Officer Homer King.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vet-owned usnc book   Vet-owned usnc book  

Vet-owned usnc book   Vet-owned usnc book  

Attached Images Attached Images Vet-owned usnc book  Vet-owned usnc book  Vet-owned usnc book  Vet-owned usnc book  Vet-owned usnc book  Vet-owned usnc book