Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

War newspapers

Article about: Gentlemen, Take a look at these two original newspapers I just purchased. They make a nice complement to a militaria collection. Regards, Gus

Default War newspapers

Gentlemen,

Take a look at these two original newspapers I just purchased. They make a nice complement to a militaria collection.

Regards,

Gus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War newspapers   War newspapers  

War newspapers   War newspapers  

?

Default Re: War newspapers

very nice mate i would love to have these in my collection they look great

Quote by NickD View Post
    very nice mate i would love to have these in my collection they look great
    Nick,

Thanks for your comment. I always wanted to have a D-Day newspaper headline in my collection, and these two complete newspapers came out came quite cheap, I paid 36 euros including shipment for them. They are originals, the condition is about 85%, with basically the markings of the folding and slight fraying on parts of the edges. But once unfolded and placed on the frame, they are quite displayable.

By the way, I really loved your U.S. flag. Really awesome, especially knowing that it is certainly a WWII period flag. Congratulations.

Regards,

Gus

Hi gus,
    what a great piece to have in your collection, you,er very lucky man.
    dave

?

Quote by guscanoesp View Post
    Nick,

Thanks for your comment. I always wanted to have a D-Day newspaper headline in my collection, and these two complete newspapers came out came quite cheap, I paid 36 euros including shipment for them. They are originals, the condition is about 85%, with basically the markings of the folding and slight fraying on parts of the edges. But once unfolded and placed on the frame, they are quite displayable.

By the way, I really loved your U.S. flag. Really awesome, especially knowing that it is certainly a WWII period flag. Congratulations.

Regards,

Gus
    cheers mate

indeed that was a good price for something that captures such poignant moment's in time

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi gus,
    what a great piece to have in your collection, you,er very lucky man.
    dave
    Dave,

Thanks for your comment.

Regards,

Gus