Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wartime poster, Tittle Tattle lost the Battle

Article about: An original WWII poster, "Tittle Tattle Lost the Battle". Good condition with just some wear from where it has been stored folded at some time. Not one of the more common ones you

Default Wartime poster, Tittle Tattle lost the Battle

An original WWII poster, "Tittle Tattle Lost the Battle". Good condition with just some wear from where it has been stored folded at some time.

Not one of the more common ones you see I think. It is full poster size and has been framed, though perhaps not the best job.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime poster, Tittle Tattle lost the Battle   Wartime poster, Tittle Tattle lost the Battle  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very cool Jerry!....

One of my favourite wartime posters !

Congrats mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

first Ive seen.

I really enjoy these types of posters, great find Jerry. Not seen this one before either.

Tom

?

Nice poster Jerry I love the war time slogan posters such as loose lips sink ships and follow me boys to name a couple an Iconic piece of propaganda and a not so subtle reminder to service men and the public a like that loose talk can be dangerous.

Regards Mark K

I had long wanted an original period poster, so very pleased to get it.

Also my wife bought me a reproduction of the Keep Mum, she's not so dumb poster, which she is going to get framed for me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime poster, Tittle Tattle lost the Battle  
    Regards,

Jerry

Sadly it seems that the thread starter is a 70's copy given away with a newspaper. thankfully it was cheap, though that might have been a clue to its originality. I got it from my brother who bought it at an auction along with two Victorian Lady Butler B&W prints, which are good and I assume I am stuck with the copy. It still displays well but not as well as an original would have.
    Regards,

Jerry

Sorry to hear that Jerry, but as you say, still display well.

Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Sorry to hear that Jerry, but as you say, still display well.

Tom
    Shit happens mate and the price was really too good to be true. It still looks good on the wall and the prints are good and still worth at least what I paid for the group, just not the real good deal I thought at first. One of the prints had been reframed. Sorry for the crappy pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime poster, Tittle Tattle lost the Battle   Wartime poster, Tittle Tattle lost the Battle  

Wartime poster, Tittle Tattle lost the Battle  
    Regards,

Jerry