Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Who's betsy ross?!

Article about: Caleb here. Check out this 200th Anniversary stamp, celebrating the Birth of the One and Only BETSY ROSS! So if I am doing my math right ladies and gentlemen, 1952 is the year this 3 cent st

Question Who's betsy ross?!

Caleb here.

Check out this 200th Anniversary stamp, celebrating the Birth of the One and Only BETSY ROSS! So if I am doing my math right ladies and gentlemen, 1952 is the year this 3 cent stamp was released. If anyone is around and can confirm that would be great. It's not anything rare, but is 100% remarkable!

and yes, It does in fact state that ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT WILDFIRES

Who's betsy ross?!Who's betsy ross?!

Last edited by Larry C; 03-30-2019 at 01:13 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wasn't aware she had a house still standing! Well, if I ever make it to that side of the U.S. I will 100% stop by to see that place. That's amazing,

Alot of history in that part of the city Caleb..it would be worth the trip one day
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Alot of history in that part of the city Caleb..it would be worth the trip one day
    A must see if In the City of Brotherly Love. As Larry stated a lot of history in that section. Folk dress in 1700 period dress and walk about. You may even run into Ben Franklin himself. Semper Fi Phil

This is true as they do walk about in role play of those they model after. It is a fact that the gent who plays Ben Franklin and the woman who plays Betsy Ross met during these exhibitions and have married each other....i think in their role models and clothing.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    A must see if In the City of Brotherly Love. As Larry stated a lot of history in that section. Folk dress in 1700 period dress and walk about. You may even run into Ben Franklin himself. Semper Fi Phil
    BEN FRANKLIN HIMSELF?! hopefully he doesn't ask me if I want candy.

The original actor since died and a 2nd generation actor took his place.
    Ralph Archbold who was the original actor has since passed away.

Nice to hear someone keeping up the spirit