Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Ww 2 victory envelopes

Article about: Post them if you have any,,i have about 100,would't it be great if they did something like this today??????????dave h

Default Ww 2 victory envelopes

Post them if you have any,,i have about 100,would't it be great if they did something like this today??????????dave h
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww 2 victory envelopes   Ww 2 victory envelopes  

Ww 2 victory envelopes   Ww 2 victory envelopes  

?

Default Re: Ww 2 victory envelopes

Here is an example from the Protektorat of Bohmen und Mahren. The Germans were also using this slogan as a propaganda tool. Note the use of both German and Czech.

Regards,

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww 2 victory envelopes  

This one is my favorite. I have a few more that I'll post. Sorry for the pictures, they are older.

Greenhorn

Ww 2 victory envelopes
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Folks

There may be a couple duplicates but I have a couple duplicates. The photos aren't duplicates. If that makes sense!? Gotta quit the dope! LOL Just kidding, wouldn't touch that crap. There's a reason it's called "dope".

Green

Ww 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopesWw 2 victory envelopes
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Nice to see some others have these great pieces of history,,,here are a few more...............dave h
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww 2 victory envelopes   Ww 2 victory envelopes  

3 more

Ww 2 victory envelopes  

I like the "Keep that light burning" cover. And, I agree-I don't know why they don't do this today too.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    And, I agree-I don't know why they don't do this today too.
    Because it will cost too much and offend people

Nice envelopes though, I've only seen a few of these, a pity because the designs are great, thank you to all for posting.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

A couple of Polish WW2 “victory” pieces.

Quote by The Price Poland Paid (SPK - Polish Combatants' Association in Canada) View Post
    The people of Poland are the ones who really lost the war.

Over a half million fighting men and women, and six million civilians, more than 18% of the population, lost their lives. Approximately 90% of Polish war losses were victims of prisons, death camps, raids, executions, annihilation of ghettos, epidemics, starvation, excessive work and ill treatment. There are few families who do not have someone who was tortured or murdered in the concentration camps. Over one million war orphans and a half million invalids were also produced by the war.

Poland lost 38% of it's national assets, as compared to Britain which lost 0.8% and France which lost 1.5%. Worse yet, a part of Poland, dear to Poles hearts was also lost. The whole eastern provinces were taken over by the Soviets as part of the Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania, including the two great Polish cities of Lwow and Wilno.

Soldiers of the Polish Armies in the west could not return home, for they were branded traitors by the new communist regime. Instead, they had to find new homes. Soldiers that came to Canada had to agree to a two year work term on farms to be accepted. Others, in Poland, were arrested, imprisoned, tortured and some, executed by the Soviets because they belonged to the Polish Home Army.

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne