Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 photo lot with dates and place of photos

Article about: I just recently purchased a photo lot from a American soldier ww2 service 200 pics all dated with place and details if you see anything that's a good one let me know it was a impulse buy!!

Default Ww2 photo lot with dates and place of photos

I just recently purchased a photo lot from a American soldier ww2 service 200 pics all dated with place and details if you see anything that's a good one let me know it was a impulse buy!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 photo lot with dates and place of photos   Ww2 photo lot with dates and place of photos  

Ww2 photo lot with dates and place of photos   Ww2 photo lot with dates and place of photos  

Ww2 photo lot with dates and place of photos   Ww2 photo lot with dates and place of photos  

MAP
    ?

Very nice. Great to see the Vet added the info on the back. It's great fun to sit and study photos for hours.

Love the tiger!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'm looking to purchase another lot but it's a hard item to display is the only problem. The pictures are amazing and its history and a man's journey captured it's amazing!!