Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

1945 "Burma" infantry clasp knife.

Article about: I thought I would post my newest find, a 1945 marked "Burma" infantry clasp knife. It is a intermediary between the standard infantry clasp knife and the modern pattern clasp knife

?

Default 1945 "Burma" infantry clasp knife.

I thought I would post my newest find, a 1945 marked "Burma" infantry clasp knife. It is a intermediary between the standard infantry clasp knife and the modern pattern clasp knife. It has the bottle opener that the earlier patterns didn't but has the short blunt can opener you find on Indian made models. Now to track down a 38-39 "Burma" canoe knife...
    Thanks for looking.
    1945 "Burma" infantry clasp knife.1945 "Burma" infantry clasp knife.1945 "Burma" infantry clasp knife.1945 "Burma" infantry clasp knife.1945 "Burma" infantry clasp knife.

?

Nice knife

It is a nice one, cheers for showing

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    It is a nice one, cheers for showing
    Thanks, I like these ones, its nice to see the changes between the older style and the modern one. Also really like this makers mark.

MAP
    ?

Very clean! Nice! I would be tempted to carry it.

I like "Sheep Foots" style blades. In a world of modern clip points, drop points, tanto's, etc...these old style blades are making a comeback! Got my nephews one each for Christmas and it is now their EDC pocket knife.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)