Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

advice

Article about: I have recently aquired 2 william rogers knives one the 3rd pattern fairbairn sykes dagger with william sykes sheffield england printed on the brass hand guard and another fighting knife als

Dave Evans
    ?

Default advice

I have recently aquired 2 william rogers knives one the 3rd pattern fairbairn sykes dagger with william sykes sheffield england printed on the brass hand guard and another fighting knife also with william sykes Sheffield England on the base of the blade . I was wondering if either of them are rare and worth something if anyone knows anything your input would be much appreciated . Cheers

Hello Dave and welcome to the forum!
    I have moved your post and started a thread of your own in the appropriate section. If you have a read of this thread, it will explain how to post photos with our very own photo hosting capability.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Please come back to this thread and post clear photos of your knives here. Someone here will be able to help you. If you post each of your knives in a separate thread, we will be able to move them to the correct area.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Dave,

Not my expertise, but picture would be needed for the guys in the know to help out.

If you need help uploading pictures (no photo hosting sites), look in the Technical forum for help

And welcome.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)