Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bayonet Frogs identification needed..

Article about: nope, if I was about to copy any bayo and accessories related to Britain &CO I would start by S. African items, as they are really scare. About to well made, I know a guy in Ukraine he e

?

Default Re: Bayonet Frogs identification needed..

nope, if I was about to copy any bayo and accessories related to Britain &CO I would start by S. African items, as they are really scare. About to well made, I know a guy in Ukraine he even uses old style linen string to sew the copy frogs he made.

any way I personally don't believe that a leather item that is appr. 100 years old can be in such condition, even if it was kept with no day light in constant 20 C degree

Default Re: Bayonet Frogs identification needed..

Quote by ph3s View Post
    nope, if I was about to copy any bayo and accessories related to Britain &CO I would start by S. African items, as they are really scare. About to well made, I know a guy in Ukraine he even uses old style linen string to sew the copy frogs he made.

any way I personally don't believe that a leather item that is appr. 100 years old can be in such condition, even if it was kept with no day light in constant 20 C degree
    Sorry ph3s, but you're wrong on this. Condition of items is no guide to their authenticity, a point which has been made hundreds of times on this forum. I have original items from the 1882 Pattern equipment that are in good wearable/useable condition.

Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2