Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bayonets stolen

Article about: Hi Chaps Those of you who live in the Hampshire area and those who know me will hear shortly of a quantity of bayonets that where stolen on the 1/7/15 from my lock up / store no badges where

?

Default Bayonets stolen

Hi Chaps
    Those of you who live in the Hampshire area and those who know me will hear shortly of a quantity of bayonets that where stolen on the 1/7/15 from my lock up / store no badges where taken and this dos not impact the badge site just my web site while I work out whats missing , mostly a bayonet Cabernet and about 25 bayonets / machetes on my web site is a rough list under stolen Britton at War some of these are very noticeable please keep your eyes out at the carboots in Hampshire uk thanks and regards Steve

?

Oh no. This is horrible news.

I hope you get them back- i find it weird only your blades are gone. Most likely the thieves will be back to get more when they find out they can sell the rest.

Can this be a ordered burglary??

?

i don't think so i think it was chancers the 1st time who walked away as to much to do big pile of crap in the way which takes 15-20 mnutes to move then 2 chancers within a few hrs see the door had been done who pulled it down behind them and spent about 30 + minutes in there unseen they had a good look around so will be moving the store . steve

Bad news Steve. I hope they get found and returned to you and the crook(s) get whats coming to them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Sorry for your loss.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

know how you feel.

?

That is terrible news. I hope that some how these can be recovered.
    You typed 1/7/15, so did this happen back in January?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi Phil, over here we write the date as, day, month, year.

Hi Steve, I hope they get recovered.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Truly horrible! I can't stand people who do things like this. For most collectors, it takes years to acquire a surplus of good quality items, and in just minutes it can be in the hands of crooks.

I hope you find out who did this, and get your bayonets, etc back. cheers, Warbuff

Yes good luck getting them back , i will keep a eye out for them on my travels

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast