Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

British navy dagger

Article about: Any toughts on thise dagger! It bears a inscription on the blade, don't realy rember what it said. I don't feel confortable with it, I never seen one before but it feels like a low quality i

Default British navy dagger

Any toughts on thise dagger! It bears a inscription on the blade, don't realy rember what it said.
    I don't feel confortable with it, I never seen one before but it feels like a low quality item.
    Pics were taken with my cell phone, so sorry for the quality.
    British navy dagger
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Default Re: British navy dagger

I can't say anything about the dagger, picture is a bad one. But you should be really careful with those.
    WKC Solingen military swords, ceremonial dress swords and uniform accessories ? online shop sales of made in Germany swords and sabers.

Wilkinson shuts down the sword factory in London November 2005. In December 2005 WKC acquires most machinery, tools, finished and unfinished parts of swords, daggers and knives. WKC is now in the position to produce most English sword models as per British MOD specifications using Wilkinson's tools.
    but there are more

British Swords and Sabres (Army, Royal Navy, and Scottish Swords)

Default Re: British navy dagger

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Any toughts on thise dagger! It bears a inscription on the blade, don't realy rember what it said.
    I don't feel confortable with it, I never seen one before but it feels like a low quality item.
    From what I can see, it's a Royal Navy Midshipman's Dirk, but the proportions look a bit odd for some reason. They are usually a bit longer in the blade, although the design of the sheath and the hilt and crossguard design are absolutely standard. In any case, I would need much better pictures to make any kind of comment on authenticity.

Rob