Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

British ww2 cruciform spike bayonet

Article about: Hi to all, my friend has bought this spike. When I have compered with my, I thing it is repro. Can somebody give me the resolution?

?

Default British ww2 cruciform spike bayonet

Hi to all, my friend has bought this spike. When I have compered with my, I thing it is repro. Can somebody give me the resolution?British ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonetBritish ww2 cruciform spike bayonet

It is a fake. The original markings have been removed and fake ones added in the wrong place.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very coarse and crude metal. Not good....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Someone has gone to a lot of effort to create a very nasty fake......easy to spot if you know what to look for.......easy to buy if you dont.......buyer beware....