Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Canadian ww2 M.S LTD xx Find

Article about: I found this knife at a local gun show for \\$10.never see one with ID . Plus Canadian army marks

?

Default Canadian ww2 M.S LTD xx Find

I found this knife at a local gun show for $10.never see one with ID .

?

This was the common issue knife issued in WW1 and WW2, as yours has the prefex letter "K" it shows this Soldier joined up in Military District 11, they joined up in BC and the Yukon only. And of course as it has a prefex letter, this is a WW2 knife as we did not use the prefex in WW1

Dean O
    Canada

?

Thanks

Funnily enough, I got one of these from a flea market on Monday. Its is in pretty rough shape but I only paid £8 for it. We don't tend to see them that much in the UK.

CBH
    ?

I've recently picked up a few of these, the used to be plentiful but like everything WWII are becoming hard to find.

Nice!

M. S. Ltd, aka Metal Stamping Ltd, aka Case Knives of Canada (ergo the XX Stamping on the knife) began operations around 1948 - after WWII. Case was asked by the Canadian Government to help kickstart the economy of Eastern Canada following WWII.

I have a couple of them left; after I had bought all three of them from one seller on E-Bay for essentially a song. (Under $75 total).