Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Combat knife in the form of a dagger - blade marked - WW2 maybe ? !

Article about: As I wrote the introduction , a quality knife with a blade in the form of a dagger . On the blade are imprinted numbers and mark that look to me as letter M. Length dagger is approximately 2

Default Combat knife in the form of a dagger - blade marked - WW2 maybe ? !

As I wrote the introduction , a quality knife with a blade in the form of a dagger . On the blade are imprinted numbers and mark that look to me as letter M. Length dagger is approximately 28.4 cm , 30.3 cm with folder.
    Thank you in advance on the identification and origin.

Combat knife in the form of a dagger - blade marked - WW2 maybe ? !Combat knife in the form of a dagger - blade marked - WW2 maybe ? !
    Combat knife in the form of a dagger - blade marked - WW2 maybe ? !Combat knife in the form of a dagger - blade marked - WW2 maybe ? !

SRB
    ?

no fighting knife ............
    only just destroyed M-56 bayonet.
    Last edited by SRB; 01-03-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Quote by SRB View Post
    no fighting knife ............
    only just destroyed M-56 bayonet.
    Yugo "M 1956" sub-machine gun bayonet

Thx to SRB & Reibert
    Regards

I don't see anything destroyed unless these bayonets are rare. Very nice work on the blade and handle, I'd add it to my collection. Looks a lot like an M3 fighting knife blade. Handle has nice patina of use...

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    I don't see anything destroyed unless these bayonets are rare. Very nice work on the blade and handle, I'd add it to my collection. Looks a lot like an M3 fighting knife blade. Handle has nice patina of use...
    I'm with you on that thought. Who ever did it, sure did a fine job on the handle.
    Semper Fi Mac
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I'm with you on that thought. Who ever did it, sure did a fine job on the handle.
    Semper Fi Mac
    Phil
    I second the motion. A collectible in its own right. Although I admit the original M56 is a beauty as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

SRB
    ?

he ask im say what is.
    its stupid destroy original bayonet...............
    and no original scabard ...... just amater leather made scabard.Combat knife in the form of a dagger - blade marked - WW2 maybe ? !

Hello everyone , I can only confirm that it is a masterful work , irrespective of whether the hybrid or not .

Quote by SRB View Post
    he ask im say what is.
    its stupid destroy original bayonet...............
    and no original scabard ...... just amater leather made scabard.Combat knife in the form of a dagger - blade marked - WW2 maybe ? !

why stupid ?! who knows why , and when has been this hybrid created . maybe it was for a justified need .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast