Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Stock Knife

Article about: G'day i was hoping some one could tell me about this Pocket knife,(mainly it's age and who might have used it) It is marked Henry Boker Germany and has a two headed Pelican stamp, what appea

Default German Stock Knife

G'day i was hoping some one could tell me about this Pocket knife,(mainly it's age and who might have used it) It is marked Henry Boker Germany and has a two headed Pelican stamp, what appears to be Stag handle grip and what looks like a button? which appears to have been whittled down and added by the owner, the button depicts an Eagle? with a crown above it? Any Ideas?

Cheers PhillGerman Stock KnifeGerman Stock KnifeGerman Stock KnifeGerman Stock KnifeGerman Stock KnifeGerman Stock KnifeGerman Stock KnifeGerman Stock Knife

Default Re: German Stock Knife

The button is WW2 RAAF.

The knife is a good quality commercial product of the time.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: German Stock Knife

Thanks Ade, i thought it might have been RAAF, especially seeing how i came across it here,Cheers Mate.

Phill